Only 6 Steps to Your New Home.
We know you’re curious on our application process, especially if you’re a first timer. We’re all about keeping the process as easy as we can. From start to finish you’ll experience nothing short of easy, professional, and effective service. There’s a reason why we have kept this process the same for so long! Want to learn more? Read below to see how our step-by-step process works!
- Meet with your loan officer to discuss goals.
- Loan officer may review credit report and if you are ready, discuss the right loan for you.
- Fill out the loan application with your loan officer.
- Receive initial disclosures.
- Indicate your intent to proceed with the loan transaction.
- Provide documents to underwrite your loan.
- Completion of mandatory due diligence: employment, income, SSN, assets, etc.
- Order appraisal.
- Review of all documents by underwriter to determine qualification for loan program.
- Requests for additional information as Loan Officer and Underwriter work together to get a decision for you!
- Once loan is approved, it’s time to schedule a time to sign the final paperwork!
- Review and sign paperwork. These include federal and state mandated forms, the note, and deed of trust.
- Funds released in accordance with state law.
- We typically transfer your loan to one of our investors (a larger bank).
- You will receive a letter regarding the transfer, until then you will make your loan payment with us.
- Congratulations! You made it to the end!